Stepping down from Piispankatu to the yard of Hus Lindman, it is as if the old, worthy linden trees are advising you to stop for a while and sense the historical atmosphere. The bells of the nearby church, Tuomiokirkko, chime in the background and the birds are giving their concert – just like they have for hundreds of years before.
Piispankatu 15, 20500 Turku
High class lunch-, meeting- and order restaurant in a historic environment by the river Aura, Piispankatu 15. Company occasions and family celebrations.
• 172 seats
• The premises can be divided and a separate cabinet
• Summer terrace with a river view
• Own parking lot next to restaurant
Piispankatu 14, 20500 Turku
Built as a bakery at 1830 the building has been renovated 2015 as a comfy cafeteria. Delicacies are made by Hus Lindman’s own pastry chefs.
• 24 seats
• 20 terrace seats
• Soup lunch, also take-away
• Delicious self-made salty and sweet pastries
• Quality good coffee and tea
• Cakes and other delicacies can also be ordered to home